read the beginning here
Outskirts of Tel Aviv, parking lot entrance, strip club.
- Why are you sitting out here all alone?
- You like stripes?
- I don't know.
- Your shirt.
- It suits you.
- You have nice curly hair.
- You're too old.
- They chew you up and spit you out here. They send you to the lions.
- Where are the lions?
- At the Marina.
- Look out!
- Get to your feet.
- Who is this, young lady?
- It's the boss.
- Boss: Where do you live?
- Who cares? Take off these handcuffs.
- Where do you live?
- The Marina, for your information.
- Kick him, Jamie.
- Has everyone gone crazy? They're coming! Keep them away from me!
- Dancers, wait! The club is yours now. Live here. Dance, if you want, when
you want. And you, Boss: go home if you have one.
- Occupy it or lose it.
- An American soldier's come, says he has a message for The Professor. U.S. Forces have taken Lebanon, Egypt, Iraq, Iran. He's been in Iraq. Oil installations have been secured.
- Can't you find out what he wants?
- He'll speak only with you.
- Alright then.
- Give me back my glasses!
- Get behind me. Mr. Boss, put on the glasses, Ready girls? Send the soldier in.
- Do you have to walk on the bodies?
- Don't have to. Put on your glasses.
- How did you know?
- I didn't.
- I'm afraid to ask: the Russians. The guards. Are they among the living?
- They're with us. Most of the girls too.
- Good. Let's move on.
to be continued