Wednesday, October 30, 2013

BREAKING NEWS! I Discuss The Beverly Hills Rabbis With Eyewitness News

  - I know these guys.
- What do you know?
- I talked with four of them at the beginning of the year. In their office on the other side of the wall there. I'd just returned to the United States, been sent over by another Beverly Hills Rabbi to see if they could find me something to do. But they only kept asking me, over and over, if I were a child molester.
- What did you say?
- After about the fifth time they asked I asked if they were child molesters. It was people like them, religious directors of youth centers who molested children, not people like me. They asked me if I had any documents proving I was not a child molester.
- Will you go on camera?
- What's the point? It's background information. I'd like you to pursue the story. I think they're evil guys. Money worshipers. They think god wants them to make money, that they can use god's own money to buy him off for any crime they commit. You see? The network won't broadcast angry statements like that.
- I decide what goes on and what doesn't.
- Better read the nice little story I wrote about them. Here, I'll write the address.

- Hello Rabbi. We meet again.
- Where do I know you from?
- The night before last. You were being interviewed by the TV news. You saw me and took my picture.
- Where do you come from?
- Here.
- What's your profession?
- It's a mystery.
- I know where you live.
- You know where I live, you know what I look like. You know everything.
- Why don't you come see us?
- You don't remember me?
- Come back!