Sunday, January 27, 2013

BattleCam Kid

 

- I can't rely on my family. If I die, I've lived a full life, even though I'm only 22 years old. I've managed a medical marijuana dispensary, I've fought off gangsters. I've traveled to 20 countries, I've hung around millionaires until I got tired of them, I've been a regular on broadcast TV.
- That's all?
- How many kids my age can say the same?
- You haven't done anything. You're a Beverly Hills kid.
- And what are you? I don't even know where you are really from. Where are you from?  See that hole in the wall? I did that with my head when I was dared to on Battlecam.  I don't care if my mother loses her deposit on the apartment.
- You don't respect your mother.
- Why should I? She sent me to the psych. ward.
- You threatened to kill her.
- No I didn't.
- Yes you did.
- Ok, maybe when I was drunk. I was under stress. You stole from me.
- I did not.
- Yes you did. My iphone disappeared when you were here. My guitar disappeared another time when you were here. Things disappear when you are here.
- You left the door open. Anyone could come in. I'm hungry. Do you have any money to buy a cup of noodles? I could get two.
- My mom pays 1400 dollars a month for this place, but I'm broke.
- Do you have a couple of dollars?
- Yes. Here.
- I'm going then to the market.
- If you can't find the noodles, call me.
- Do you remember when you went for Chimichungas and couldn't find them?
- Yeah. You told me one aisle, then said another. I gave up.
- Ok, see you when you get back.