Friday, August 30, 2013

The Elohim & Unaccountable Evil



from I Discuss My Brother With Four Beverly Hills Rabbis

- You have to make your peace with Saturn.
- How do you suggest I do that?
- You must become prosperous. Have you read Manley Palmer Hall? He was a 33 degree Freemason, an outright genius. He knew how to deal with the Elohim.
- The Elohim? The gods?
- The gods who have to be appeased.
- I'm prosperous in my own way.
- You have to do it their way.
- Make money.
- Yes.
- Sorry, can't oblige the gods. You know, my father was a Freemason, 32nd degree.
- Impressive.
- But he destroyed himself.
- He tried to outrun the Elohim and they caught up with him. Families can be totally dominated by a single planet.
- I never thought of it like that, but I like the idea. It would explain how my whole family turned evil. I'd kept a distance from my family for most of my life, then suddenly one by one they declared war on me. It came out of nowhere.
- Nothing comes out of nowhere.
- Of course not. I don't believe or disbelieve in what you've been telling me, astro-numerology, the planet Saturn, the Elohim. I take it as an allusive sets of symbols, aids to imagination. But maybe there's something to my father's membership in the Freemasons. He got rich very quickly around the time he joined. Later he suddenly shut down his business, moved from L.A. to San Diego, and there, on his second wife's instruction, forbade me to visit my three half brothers. I was declared a bad influence. Then he went off to Thailand with wife and sons and disappeared, cutting off all contact.
- He angered the Elohim.
- But where did all this come from? My two brothers soon also declared me a bad influence on their children, they took control of all family assets, and worse, much worse followed. Can astro-numerology explain this? Was it some revenge of the Freemasons for my father breaking one of their commandments?
- Possibly. As I said, families can be totally dominated by a single planet. You were the exception, and by your opposition strengthened the planet's influence.
- So when my father broke some occult deal with the Freemasons, my brothers, even my mother became by influence rule breakers too? Why would they? They weren't Freemasons.
- Because of the power of order on people who are without order. The Elohim were restraining the influence of Saturn.
- And without that restraint, the planetary influence broke out on them? Then I am caught up in this cosmic accounting, with the Elohim pursuing my entire family, who are pursuing me?
- Yes.
- Wild.
- Don't you wonder about our meeting tonight? I've been two weeks wandering from place to place. You have been....?
- Two weeks since I arrived from Tel Aviv.
- And we meet at Starbucks right before closing, both on our way to this all night restaurant.
- Are the Elohim after you too?
- No. I have several things to work out in my life, and this is what I needed.
- I don't need this. But I can take it.
- Good for you. That's all that matters. Make your peace.
- But how?
- Be prosperous. Do your work. Get out of your situation.
- Tell me how. I have no idea.
- What are you doing?
- Nothing! I write my stories and wait for good luck.
- Do you think that is enough?
- Do you have a better idea?
- Make money.
- How?
- It will come to you.
- I'll ask the Elohim. Next time I see them.